I am a Lecturer in the Faculty of Information Technology at Monash University, and affiliated with the Monash Cybersecurity Lab. I earned my PhD degree from City University of Hong Kong under the direction of the incomparable Cong Wang in 2016.
My research interests include cloud and network security with recent focus on encrypted search and secure networked systems. My research is currently supported by government, university, as well as industry sectors, including Hong Kong Innovation and Technology Commission, Monash University, Oceania Cyber Security Centre, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Collinstar Capital.
Chengjun Cai, Jian Weng, Xingliang Yuan, and Cong Wang, “Enabling Reliable Keyword Search in Encrypted Decentralized Storage with Fairness”, IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing (TDSC), Accepted, 2018.
Songrui Wu, Qi Li, Guoliang Li, Dong Yuan, Xingliang Yuan, and Cong Wang, “ServeDB: Secure, Verifiable, and Efficient Range Queries on Outsourced Database”, In the 35th IEEE International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE’19), Macau SAR, China, 2019.
Huayi Duan, Yifeng Zheng, Cong Wang, and Xingliang Yuan, “Treasure Collection on Foggy Islands: Building Secure Network Archives for Internet of Things”, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, Accepted, 2018.
Helei Cui, Cong Wang, Yu Hua, Yuefeng Du, and Xingliang Yuan, “A Bandwidth-Efficient Middleware for Encrypted Deduplication”, in the 2018 IEEE Conference on Dependable and Secure Computing (DSC’18), Kaohsiung, Taiwan, 2018.
Shi-Feng Sun, Xingliang Yuan, Joseph Liu, Ron Steinfeld, Amin Sakzad, Viet Vo, and Surya Nepal, “Practical Backward-Secure Searchable Encryption from Symmetric Puncturable Encryption”, In the 25th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS’18), Toronto, Canada, 2018. (Acceptance ratio: 134/809 = 16.6%)
Helei Cui, Xingliang Yuan, Yifeng Zheng and Cong Wang, “Towards Encrypted In-Network Storage Services with Secure Near-Duplicate Detection”, IEEE Transactions on Services Computing (TSC), Accepted, 2018.
Yu Guo, Cong Wang, Xingliang Yuan, and Xiaohua Jia, “Enabling Privacy-Preserving Header Matching for Outsourced Middleboxes”, In the 26th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Quality of Service (IWQoS’18), Banff, Alberta, Canada, 2018. (Acceptance ratio: 26/125 = 20.8%)
Xingliang Yuan, Huayi Duan, and Cong Wang, “Assuring String Pattern Matching in Outsourced Middleboxes”, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking (ToN), Accepted, 2018.
Xingliang Yuan, Jian Weng, Cong Wang, and Kui Ren, “Secure Integrated Circuit Design via Hybrid Cloud”, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (TPDS), Accepted, 2018.
Jie Zhu, Qi Li, Cong Wang, Xingliang Yuan, Qian Wang, and Kui Ren, “Enabling Generic, Verifiable, and Secure Data Search in Cloud Services”, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (TPDS), Accepted, 2018.
Xiaoting Tang, Cong Wang, Xingliang Yuan, and Qian Wang, “Non-Interactive Privacy-Preserving Truth Discovery in Crowd Sensing Applications”, In the 37th International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM’18), Honolulu, HI, USA, 2018. (Acceptance ratio: 309/1606 = 19.2%)
Yifeng Zheng, Huayi Duan, Xingliang Yuan, and Cong Wang, “Privacy-Aware and Efficient Mobile Crowdsensing with Truth Discovery”, IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing (TDSC), Accepted, 2017.
- PhD students: Viet Vo (Monash/Data61); Shangqi Lai (Monash/Data61); Lei Xu (Visiting Student from NJUST);
- Undergraduate students: Wenkai Gong; Yixuan (Robin) Liu;
- FIT3173, Semester S1 2018: Software Security;
- TPC member: AsiaCCS-SCC 2017, Globecom 2017, IWQoS 2017, SecureComm 2017, ICCCN 2018, NSS 2018, Globecom 2018.
- Reviewer: IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, IEEE Transactions on Service Computing, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, Journal of Communications and Networks, Security and Communication Networks; CODASPY 2017, ISPEC 2017, SecureComm 2018, INFOCOM 2019.
- Lead coordinator for CySCA challenge, Monash FIT.
- Departmental research education committee member, CS Dept., CityU HK, 2014 - 2016.
- Volunteer: INFOCOM 2015; ASI 2014, Information Security and Privacy in Social Networks and Cloud Computing.
- “Encrypted Search: Advances and Beyond”, at Nanjing University of Science and Technology, June 2018
- “Private and Versatile Search over Very Large Encrypted Datasets”, at CityU-CS Research Student Workshop, June 2017
- “Towards Secure Outsourced Middleboxes”, at Monash University, December 2016
- “Searchable Encryption in Secure Network Function Outsourcing”, at Jinan University, April 2016